Tuesday, February 18, 2014

About Communication

First, I will learn how to work as a team. We will have different roles in this team, but the final aim is to finish this task perfectly. Secondly, I can learn Japanese culture, and compare it with Chinese culture and Korean culture, as our topic is about these three countries. Third, I can learn histories of China, Japan and Korea, and I will know more similarities among them rather than differences. And I think peace is very important among these three countries. Fourth, I can review some Japanese grammars and vocabulary during podcast and learn more words or even grammar by myself. Fifth, I may know some technology knowledge since podcast needs advanced technology.

In terms of communication, first, it means we can work together as a team in this podcast project. Second, it means we can understand each other. Sometimes we need to hear others' voices and opinions, including teacher, TAs, classmates and members in this team. Third, as we need to understand each other, we need one language to talk with each other. Now we use English, but maybe after this project we can use Japanese!

10 comments:

  1. Liu San, I think that team work is a good idea. It will provide you with a good opportunity to understand other cultures and view them from the perspectives of others. I believe it will.
    Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this is a very important point of podcast. Thank you! Good luck~

      Delete
  2. リウさん, this project sounds great! I'm curious to learn more about Chinese, Japanese, and Korean shared history. Good luck with your group; I can't wait to see the podcast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! We will work hard to make it best.

      Delete
  3. リウさん、このポッドキャストトピックはおもいしろいです!I am not very familiar with Korean and Japanese cultures, so seeing a comparison would be very educational.
    I agree with you that learning to work as a group and listening to ideas from many people is very important. I will also try to do the same in my group. I look forward to seeing your podcast :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I think we try to make this podcast very insightful. I hope your group goes well. Good luck~ I am also looking forward to seeing your podcast~

      Delete
  4. Liu san~I like your statement that we need to learn teamwork spirit, to understand East Asian culture and to hear others' advices. That's what makes us improve ourselves.:) I'm very looking forward to our final work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, teamwork is important in podcast. As everyone has different opinions, we need to learn how to integrate them in the best way~ Good luck to you and our group~

      Delete
  5. Liu san, I liked that you have brought up the importance of team communication. Developing digital multimedia work itself is challenging as you have to use your imagination on your potential audience online (and have to help the unknown audience understand your work). However, I think making consensus on what/how to express within a team could be another big challenge. Hope you and your team members have enjoyable & constructive discussion and take the best out of available media to convey your message. がんばってください!TA村井

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! We will conquer those challenges and make a beautiful and insightful podcast.

      Delete